Saturday, February 7, 2015

Baking day's!

                                    A baking day in our family is really fun! we all look ford to it!
This is a coffee slushy ^
                                                          This is a pumpkin pie ^

                                                   this is pear cobbler with blueberry's on top ^
                                                        this is blueberry pancakes ^
   my little sister getting ready to bake ^
                                       my little sister making cookies she loves making cookies! : )


                           you can ask me for any of the recipes and i would be happy to give it to you. : )

7 comments:

  1. That looks like so fun! and yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thank you for the comment o and
      ya it is really yummy! :)
      Angel D

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! I would LOVE the pumpkin pie receipt! I love your blog! I'm definitely going to follow! I hope that you will look at my blog and maybe follow too! maddysdigtialdiary.wordpress.com ~ Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so wonderful. :) Which one was your favorite?
    Having baking days with the family is such a good idea for bonding. I'm glad you all seemed to have such a fun time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the recipe for the coffee slushy and the pear cobbler with blueberries. :) You can email me the recipes on my blog. :) creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    Please follow it by email and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and for the slushy recipe! :) I can't wait to try it. Could you please give me the pear cobbler recipe as well? ;) I would love to try that. :D
    Thank you!
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps. What kind of cream do I use for the coffee slushy?

      Delete